Speedinvest, one of the most active Seed investors in European tech unicorns, has more than €1 billion in AuM and 40+ investors based in Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, and Vienna.Our dedicated sector-focused teams are the first to fund Europe's most innovative pre-Seed and Seed tech startups, and our in-house operational experts support our portfolio companies with growth, people (HR), market expansion, and more throughout every stage of their journeys.Wefox, Bitpanda, GoStudent, Wayflyer, Open, CoachHub, Schüttflix, TourRadar, Adverity, and TWAICE are among our portfolio of 300+ companies.
We are looking to expand our Deep Tech Team and are hiring an Analyst in Berlin, Munich, London or Paris.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are data scientists, software engineers and founders who invest in what we know and love: Deep Tech and Enterprise Tech. From AI to cybersecurity, material science to semiconductors, we back visionary deep tech European startups with global aspirations.
As an Analyst in the Deep Tech team you will be responsible for trend scouting, deal sourcing, technology analysis and support IMs for investment opportunities.
- Support in the deal flow, analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Perform in-depth technical, commercial and financial due diligence
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Monitor and engage with existing portfolio companies and provide them with operational support, working on their ideas and supporting them with your “can-do” attitude
- Assist the team with internal initiatives and projects
- Must have PhD in Science or Engineering areas
- Strong interest and knowledge in, and enthusiasm, for deep technology, such as Physical Sciences
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing nature
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dedicated work ethic, proactive attitude and commitment to a goal-oriented environment
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A unique chance to step into the world of venture capital and startups
- Work in an inspiring environment directly with senior partners Oliver, Rick and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills
- An innovative environment with a growth mindset
- The chance to be part of an international, driven, talented and results oriented team
- The opportunity to continuously learn and grow
- An opportunity to leave your suit behind and wear sneakers to work
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, colour, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
We look forward to hearing from you!