At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Develops and provides internal and external stakeholders with expertise, best practice, and practical implementation plans. This role focuses on developing external data products and on supporting Partner markets.
With us you will:
- Develop and execute strategy, roadmap, and plan for packaging and promoting data products externally and with partner markets
- Plan and document high-impact Use Cases: what business problem, what data sources, what models, with what revenue / CXX driver
- Drive adoption of Big Data solutions in Partner Markets through presentations and hands-on consultative work
- Capability reporting for SteerCo and ExCo: verification of country submissions, problem-spotting, measurement reporting, global RAG status management
- Weekly work stream reviews to ensure progress, identify emerging issues for resolution
- Track projects to maintain real-time picture of status and priority, progress against plan and budget, and facilitating adaptability in the face of changing business priorities
Apply if you have:
- Experience in strategic consulting, data analytics, market research, customer knowledge, or related industries with substantial internal and/or external consulting experience
- Product design / build experience essential
- Experience with syndicated data / research products helpful
- Experience driving success of “start-up” initiatives in large, complex organisations through disciplined, programmatic approaches and development of standardised solutions
- End-to-end analytical product design experience, with understanding of Big Data Analytics from both a commercial and technology perspective, strong knowledge of data structures, and data privacy in a GDPR framework
- Strategic mindset with ability to apply successes from one market to other markets, being flexible as needed
- Ability to influence a diverse group of people, including Senior Management, to affect change and achieve results
- Proven track record of programme management, overseeing successful delivery of on-time and on-budget delivery of multiple projects / initiatives within an agile work environment
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/
The future is exciting. Ready?
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://vodafone.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/big-data-use-case-manager-40718 →