Could you be our next Data Ninja?
(£24-30k plus benefits)
Looking to use your data analysis skills for real impact? Love solving problems with data? Then join the Winning Moves team and work with us to use data to bring about positive, transformative societal change.
We are Winning Moves, a fast-growing consultancy with data at the heart of everything we do. Governments trust our evidence-based insights to inform their policy and service decisions and improvement. Our data insights originate from our Research and Evaluation activities, and from our Digital Software activities. Our strongly data-driven methods are designed for purpose, and through these we help our clients to tackle some of societies toughest challenges.
We need a naturally numerate, critical thinker to work predominantly within our Research and Evaluation team.
Some of the things we’d like you to do includes:
- Helping our government clients to make the right difference by unlocking insights from data. To do this, you will undertake both basic descriptive analysis and (where appropriate) advanced analysis. You will see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Processing large datasets, working with large amounts of data: facts, figures and number crunching.
- Making sure we are exploring and deploying robust and cutting edge analytical and dat processing techniques.
- Working effectively and alongside research and evaluation colleagues during method design and delivery to ensure robustness of approach and impactful reporting.
- Cross business fertilization; our Ninja will have the opportunity to work closely with their peers in other areas of the business, including our digital software team.
A bit about yourself: as well being able to do all the things mentioned above, you are a wizard with Excel and can either competently use statistical software packages (such as SPSS) or demonstrate the ability to independently learn how to. Above all, you are a fun, hard-working and genial kind of person who gets a kick out of numbers and solving problems with data.
What you can expect at Winning Moves is the opportunity to contribute to high profile, politically strategic and complex research and evaluation projects. As well as working alongside a great bunch of people; we are data geeks at heart and reflect our values in all that we do: different, better, faster, fun, ethical and agile. We promise you an employer that invests in your development, cares for you, consults you and gives you space to do amazing work.
Get in touch if this sounds like you by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a summary letting us know why you’re the best Ninja for the job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.winningmoves.com/latest/calling-all-data-ninjas-winning-moves-needs-you →