Salary: £60,000 – £64,999
Following significant financial investment into T.M.Lewin we have been able to create a financial platform for the next stage of growth, as such we are currently looking to appoint a Customer Insights and Analytics Manager to help us lead the way, ensuring we work strategically to deliver high quality insights and analysis to the business in its commercial decision making, enabling us to realise our strategic goals and ambitions. This role provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated individual wishing to gain valuable Private Equity experience. Working with key stakeholders and utilising your excellent analytical and problem solving skills you will be able to share in our business success story.
The key focus is on the TM Lewin customer; their behaviour, product preferences, demographics, and lifetime value. The role will have responsibility for delivering detailed regular, scheduled insight and analysis reports as well as to support time sensitive, planned projects.
- Develop TM Lewin’s understanding of ‘our customer’ whilst developing our customer research capability
- Acting as the expert in providing consumer feedback to other areas of the business including; branding, advertising and business development functions
- Leading the delivery of all analysis, interpretation and understanding of datasets to identify trends, patterns and anomalies
- Delivery of continuous improvements in understanding, value and transparency to internal stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise quality of insight whilst developing marketing attribution methods
- Performing data analysis that delivers actionable customer and trading insight.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive optimisation of spend
- Expand customer segmentation to improve personalisation of CRM activity
- Provide trading insight to support merchandising/buying decisions with recommendations
- Work with data team to identify new sources of data and integrate into existing data warehouse
- Drive TM Lewin’s adoption of a data driven culture
- Spreading and coaching analytics best practice throughout the business
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research
Our ‘Perfect Fit’
Our ideal applicant will have extensive analytics experience, ideally from a working as a Strategic Consultant, combined with an understanding of the retail sector.
Technical skills required will include: Data visualisation, SQL, Advanced Excel, R (or a willingness to learn), SAS would be advantageous although not essential (we are in the process of upgrading from SAS to a SQL based solution).
Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be partnering with the board and other key stakeholders across the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://tmlewin.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-251fb15d75b7/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/280-Head-of-Customer-Insights-Analytics/en-GB →