Are you ready to take your career to the next level and develop in a role that will allow you to make a significant impact on the development of new drugs and treatments?
LEO Pharma has embarked on an ambitious journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world – and that is why we need you.
In our Biostatistics Team you will get the opportunity to shape the future and help people with skin diseases live more fulfilling lives by advancing the standard of care.
Your overall objective will be to take up the role of Project Statistician and to provide statistical expertise to clinical development projects. You will provide input to the Biostatistics Lead and the Clinical Development Focus Team (CDFT) and be a member of the Safety Management Team and Publication team.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Ensure support and alignment of Biostatistics activities within the project
• Give input to strategic reviews and project plans in collaboration with the Biostatistics Lead
• Support interaction with Regulatory Authorities (pre-IND, EoP2, pre-NDA, SA with EMA, PMDA etc): Briefing documents and meeting preparation, participation, and Q&A
• Coordinate the Biostatistics project deliverables
• Support and mentor Trial Statisticians
• Contribute to publication work and ad hoc analyses within the project
• Take on work as a Trial Statistician as needed
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have the following qualifications:
• Solid theoretical statistical background with M.Sc. or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computing, or engineering
• 5+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry, as a trial and QC statistician
• Experience in regulatory interactions (EU, US, PMDA, CMDA)
• Project manager skills
• Good communication skills and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with people across multiple areas of expertise
• Open-minded and positive approach, with respect and curiosity towards others
• Driven by innovation, results, and strategic business needs
Your new team
You will join the Biostatistics department, a team of 18 biostatisticians at the LEO Pharma headquarters in Ballerup, Greater Copenhagen. You can look forward to joining a team that is diverse and very well-functioning. We work in a good and informal atmosphere characterized by helpfulness and a common drive for breaking new land, and you will have good opportunities to shape the role according to your preferences.
Contact and application
You do not need to upload a cover letter, but feel free to add a few sentences in your resume or CV on why this position has your interest.
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. Furthermore, LEO Pharma is a leader in thrombosis with a specific focus on cancer associated thrombosis. Leveraging our experience within venous thromboembolic diseases, we continue to engage the medical community and provide support with scientific education and training within this special area of care. At LEO Pharma, we put patients first in everything we do, and this is what makes us different! For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions, foster an inclusive culture, and meet the needs of the market we operate in. Therefore, we encourage you to apply for the position if you are excited about the role – even if you don’t meet every single requirement listed, you might be just the pioneer we are looking for. We believe in flexibility in all aspects - also when it comes to supporting our employees' diverse needs, hence, we offer hybrid work opportunities whenever possible.