At Smith+Nephew, we design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living.
Are you a driven, adaptive and creative data expert seeking a new opportunity to help patients in a long-established medical device organisation?
We are looking for a Senior Statistician to join our team of experts and be accountable for providing specialist statistical advice and developing clinical study protocols such as sample size calculation, hybrid study designs, real-world evidence studies and statistical analysis plans.
What will you be doing?
- Providing statistical expertise for study design and planning.
- Conducting comprehensive statistical analyses.
- Ensuring data integrity and quality throughout the business.
- Interpreting analytical results and presenting them to senior collaborators.
What will you need to be successful?
Our successful candidate will be educated in a relevant subject area such as statistics, mathematics, physics or data science.
A solid understanding of methodologies and clinical trial regulations such as FDA and ISO will be required, as well as strong experience in analysis and reporting of clinical study data and simulation to predict clinical outcomes.
You will be an authority in statistical software tools such as SAS and R to generate accurate and reliable results as well performing statistical modelling and study simulation techniques to support decision-making and optimize study designs, sharing study findings to internal collaborators and regulatory authorities.
165 years of groundbreaking innovation requires a steadfast focus on what’s next. We’re passionate about you. You’re what’s next...
- Inclusion, Diversity and Equity: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Growing on Diversity, Learn more about our Employee Inclusion Groups on our website
- Your Future: Generous annual bonus and pension Schemes, Save As You Earn share options.
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Vacation and Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteering Hours, so we can give back to our communities!
- Your Wellbeing: Private Health and Dental plans, Healthcare Cash Plans, Income Protection, Life Assurance and much more.
- Flexibility: Hybrid Working Model (For most professional roles).
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customised, Mentorship.
- Extra Perks: Discounts on Gyms and fitness clubs, Salary Sacrifice Bicycle and Car Schemes and many other Employee discounts.
Stay connected and receive alerts for jobs like this by joining our talent community.
We're more than just a company - we're a community! Follow us on LinkedIn to see how we support and empower our employees and patients every day.
Check our Glassdoor page for a glimpse behind the scenes and a sneak peek into You. Unlimited., life, culture, and benefits at S+N.
Explore our new website and learn more about our mission, our team, and the opportunities we offer.