Are you a statistician with a lot of experience? Would you like to contribute your knowledge both at the Vienna location and in the BioPharma statistics network and further develop and actively shape this well-established area? We are a stable, international and family-run pharmaceutical company and are looking for exactly you!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Internal and external support for statistical issues at the Vienna location and in the global BioPharma network in close cooperation with the various departments
- Part of the global statistics group, which is responsible for the entire BioPharma network (locations in Austria, Germany, China, USA)
- Independent support and further development of core topics within the network as well as creation of training documents and training of employees
- Preparation and review of relevant documents, submission documents, study protocols and reports
- Support with all statistical issues, including development/validation/transfer of products/methods/processes or data-driven troubleshooting evaluations
- Participation in global process initiatives or global expert groups
- Completed scientific training (studies in mathematics or statistics or related courses with many years of experience and profound expertise)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more statistical methodologies used in the field of CMC statistics (comparability studies, design of experiments, Bayesian statistics, generalized linear models, multivariate data analysis, etc.) desirable
- Good knowledge of the statistical software R
- Good knowledge of the regulatory requirements for statistical issues; Several years of experience in the GMP environment of a pharmaceutical company is an advantage
- Enjoy working in a global environment within a cross-border team
- Very good knowledge of English and German as well as very good presentation skills and the strength to be able to communicate complex issues to non-experts
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on area and position
- Integrated window days for more free time
- Company restaurant with a varied lunch menu for your daily well-being
- Position-specific training and further education so that we can grow together in the long term
- Comprehensive health promotion to support your health in the best possible way
The minimum basic salary according to the classification according to the collective agreement for this position is € 43,548.40 gross per year (full-time). The actual salary is based on industry-standard salaries, your individual qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward for your online application!
Please upload your application documents directly via our application portal so that we can treat your data in a GDPR-compliant and confidential manner.
Do you have any additional questions? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Kristijan Zivkovic.
On our careers page you will find further information about us as an employer and the application process. Take a look behind the scenes and gain insights into our everyday company life.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, we develop groundbreaking therapies that improve the lives of people and animals. As a company founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, we take a long-term perspective. With 52,000 employees worldwide, we implement our goals and promote a diverse, collaborative and inclusive corporate culture. We are convinced that with talented and ambitious employees and their passion for innovation, we continually push back the limits of what is achievable.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer you challenging work in a respectful and collegial global work environment with a variety of innovation-oriented mindsets and methods. In addition, qualification and development for all employees are of central importance to us, because your growth is our growth.
Boehringer Ingelheim is a global equal opportunity employer and is proud of its diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment that benefits our employees, patients and communities.