London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol (Hybrid) – Attractive salary and benefits package
Do you have excellent communications skills with evidence of influencing stakeholders?
Do you possess great analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail?
If so, BT are looking for a Statistical Modelling & Strategy Specialist where we’ll empower you, to empower our business units
An exceptional opportunity to be part of the BT Group Customer Billing – Credit Risk Team (CR), supporting and protecting the growth of the Consumer and SME segment for all EE and BT portfolios including Mobile, Fixed line, Broadband and TV.
What’s in it for you? What are the benefits?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity. Benefits of working for BT include:
- Tailored training and development opportunities to continue to build your career
- 10% on target bonus
- 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme - you contribute 5%, BT contributes 10%
- Discounted BT broadband and BT Sport, BT TV and Mobile
- Share option schemes
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes and many more flexible benefits to fit around you
What will the role involve as our Statistical Modelling & Strategy Specialist?
- Support the implementation of Acquisition Credit Risk & Fraud strategy and policies by working with other areas across the BT Group and external suppliers
- Design and build the Acquisition and In Life customer scorecards and associated segmentation
- Enhance and maintain Acquisition and In Life strategies through continuous re-training and refinement of in-house statistical models
- Define and produce analytics and KPIs to monitor the efficacy of the Acquisition & In Life strategy models
What are we looking for in our Statistical Modelling & Strategy Specialist? You may have a variety of the below;
- Proven track record of building a wide range of statistical models & scorecards to manage credit risk assessments at application and behavioural levels
- Experienced, flexible and driven Specialist with a proven background in delivering and optimising risk strategies through statistical analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and an ability to robustly interrogate large volumes of data
- Experience of working in a high-volume Consumer Credit Risk environment, either in an Acquisition and/or In Life capacity
Who are the BT Group Credit Risk Acquisition & In Life team?
Working within the BT Group Credit Risk Acquisition & In Life team, and closely with the wider Credit Risk department, supporting the Senior Manager, Consumer Acquisitions & In Life and the wider team in delivering an ongoing programme of initiatives aimed at improving the new customer acquisition, account maintenance strategies and customer order journey across BT and EE products. The role holder will design, refine and enhance the strategy to improve market share and manage the Fraud, Early & Involuntary Churn exposure across the product line to optimise risk reward balance.
Location; London-based with flexible smart working
How to Apply
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.