Who We Are
Synteract is a global full-service contract research organization with a successful three-decade track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies. With our mission of ”Bringing Clinical Trials to Life,” we provide customized Phase I through IV services internationally, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas including notable depth in Oncology, Neuro Degenerative Diseases, and Rare and Orphan Diseases, and in pediatric populations. Our mission is to support the innovation and development of better therapies in healthcare.
Provides programming support with supervision to the biostatistics and clinical programming functions. Develop, create, verify/validate and maintain managing the programs for assigned projects in compliance with standard operating procedures.
Specific Tasks Would Include
- Creates/maintains analyses, tables/listings/figures
- Performs programming validation/QC
- Creates specifications for, and program derived datasets
- Provides ad-hoc reports as requested
- Assists in programming edit checks
- May assist in generating randomization schedule
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Performs all duties in accordance with SynteractHCR Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), government regulation,Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in mathematics, statistics, or related field of project and a minimum of 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic proficiency in BASE SAS, SPSS or other statistical software is desired, but not required
- Understands the sequence of running programs to ensure up-to-date data and to troubleshoot, debug programming problems and to identify data trends
- Good verbal and written communication (English and local languages)
- Proficiency in MS-Office (such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) as required by the role
If you’re passionate about bringing clinical trials to life, we encourage you to apply today! Please apply online stating your earliest start date/notice period and your desired salary. If you have any questions regarding your application please contact Livia.Anstey@synteract.com .
Synteract’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Candidates must possess current and valid authorization to work in the country to which they are applying.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.synteract.com/Careers/Career-Opportunities?gnk=job&gni=8a7887a863b92dcf0163f0933cf45cc7 →