We have an exciting opportunity for a Statistician in our Chippenham or Cambridge, UK offices.
The Statistician will ensure accurate and appropriate statistical analysis of clinical trial data according to relevant regulations including ICH GCP.
- To provide statistical guidance to project teams for study design
- To review and input into clinical trial protocols
- To review and approve eCRF for clinical trials
- To review statistical analysis plans are developed by CROs, ensuring Vectura standards are
followed as appropriate
- To ensure clinical trial data is analysed using appropriate statistical methods and software
- To review statistical analyses undertaken by CROs, including TFLs and statistical outputs
- To review statistical content of final clinical study reports, manuscripts, abstracts, presentations,
- To draft or review statistics and data management SOPs, as required
- To manage the transfer and retention of clinical trial databases from CROs following completion
of the CSR
- To manage statistical aspects of projects outsourced to CROs including liaison with CRO
- To support Datamonitoring Committee activities
- To provide statistical support to the team for Regulatory interactions
- To provide statistical support for interactions with Key Opinion Leaders and for publications
Job Descriptions only reflect 80% of a role, and are not an exhaustive list of duties. You are expected to carry out other activities that are within the scope of the role.
- M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in statistics or related subject
- Several years’ relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry or associated CRO
- Experience to have included the majority of the specific accountabilities indicated above
- Previous experience of estimands advantageous
At Vectura, our values are fundamental to the way we operate. Our four core values are as follows:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.vectura.com/careers/current-opportunities/ →