In order to deliver real change for hospitals and healthcare, we need to combine our best-in-class algorithms and data engineering with a dedication to rigorous analysis of our models. You will match your analytical skills with a drive to get to the bottom of any problem to make sure that our results are sound. You will work closely with the machine learning engineers and product team to design experiments and helps the company drive models to high reliability and through to clinical trials.
If this sounds exciting to you, we want you to get in touch!
- Over 5 years of statistical data analysis
- Solid knowledge of a high level programming language (e.g. Python, R)
- Detail oriented and ability to find the “needle in the haystack”
- Nice to have
- Experience with machine learning workflows
- Experience with clinical trials
- Experience with clinical datasets
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team, at the cutting edge of research, creating products to help in early prevention of cancer
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- % Equity (share options) in the company
- The opportunity to travel to conferences and further research
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://kheironmed.workable.com/j/4F5F33FF21?utm_campaign →