Just Eat is looking to hire a Senior Product Analytics and Optimisation Manager to be based in our London office. This is a high profile and exciting role with the opportunity to make a significant impact and influence the takeaway consumption habits of millions of consumers. Just Eat is the world’s largest online takeaway provider and is in a unique position to leverage its vast quantities of data about takeaway usage patterns in order to transform the experience of millions of takeaway consumers and help tens of thousands of takeaway owners to grow their business.
You will be an integral part of the Analytics and Data Visualisation team reporting to the Department Head and you will be responsible for owning the product optimisation and testing programmes for the consumer facing business. Our mission is to build the biggest food community, so you and your team will play a key role in enabling the company to achieve this in collaboration with our Product and Technology teams.
You will also play a vital role as part of the wider Data and AI team since you will be in charge of developing global methodologies and best practice to grow our experimentation culture, and to share knowledge and insights across the wider business.
- Owning and leading Just Eat’s global product optimisation and testing programmes – from product performance analysis, from hypothesis and test design to test implementation, interpretation and actions.
- Fostering a culture of data-driven experimentation and learning within the entire Just Eat group.
- Prioritising your work and the work of the team so that resources are best utilised by building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Leading a team of product analysts and optimisers to make a measurable difference to Just Eat’s customer experience and business.
- Communicate cross-functionally, feeding information and results across the Product & Technology team and other functions/organizations across the business up to C-Level
- Design and deploy dashboards and reports, using data visualization and storytelling best practices, to support product strategy and day-to-day optimization
- Coordinate across regions, where applicable, ensuring standardized data models and analytical methodologies
- Deliver actionable analytics to key stakeholder across Just Eat
- Train internal stakeholders on best practices to increase data fluency and self-service across the department
- Evangelise the role data and analytics plays within product and technology.
- Participate in the planning, evaluation and selection of analytics tools and software for the business
Identify, hire and develop top talent to support the continued growth of data and analytics
Required skills and experience
- A top numerical degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics or similar).
- 6+ years relevant work experience including experience with online performance analysis, online testing/optimisation platforms, statistical testing and tools, databases, web analytics, scripting/coding.
- Strong experience instrumenting online optimisation platforms such as Optimizely, SiteSpect, Adobe target or similar.
- Strong experience working with GA Premium (or similar).
- Experienced in using data visualisation tools such as Tableau (or similar)
- Good knowledge of statistical testing theory and implementation using statistical tools.
- Excellent proactive communicator with ability to evangelise and influence both at director and manager level.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Strong team player with a passion for working within product teams to improve and optimise products and customer experiences.
- Advanced data analysis and modelling experience with a variety of databases and tools like BigQuery.
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://justeat.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/justeat_careers/job/London/Senior-Product-Analytics---Optimisation-Manager_R-0001326 →