Full Service Division (sign on bonus offered of up to 7.500 EUR gross)
- Full time permanent role
- Home based role
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Data Manager based in the Europe.
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Acts as Functional Lead for Data Management including primary contact for internal liaison between Data Management/Operations and Project Management, Clinical Monitoring, and other functional groups
- Coordinate the work of the assigned Data Management/Data Operations team
- Ensures launch, delivery and completion of all Data Management activities and milestones according to contractual agreement and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, and regulations
- Provides project specific training to internal and external audiences as required
- Responsible for financial management of assigned projects / programs, including revenue recognition, changes in scope and participation in internal project review meetings, including liaison with Finance and Contracts groups as
- Monitors and communicates project progress to the Sponsor and project team including use of project status reports and tracking tools/metrics to enable in stream data collection and query management
- Plan, manages and requests resources for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain project plans, specifications and documentation in line with SOP requirements
- Maintains documentation on an ongoing basis and ensures that all TMF filing is complete and up to date
- Participates in, and presents at internal, Sponsor, third-party, and investigator meetings
- Plans for and creates necessary documentation to support internal and external audits; participates in such audits
- Trains and mentors data management staff
- Prepares input for, and participates in proposal bid defense meetings
- Maintains proficiency in Data Management systems and processes through regular training
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- 5+ years experience as a Data Manager and 4+ years managing projects
- Experience working in the clinical research industry within a CRO/Pharma
- Experience collaborating with a study team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, equivalent related education and experience.
- The ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience working in a matrix-structured environment is preferred
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions. We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Why Syneos Health
- SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.